Welcome to the 7th International Conference on Hypervalent Iodine Chemistry (ICHIC 7) – A Marcus Wallenberg Symposium
ICHIC 7 will be held in Stockholm, Sweden June 25-28, 2023, and combines lectures by established organic chemists as well as younger rising stars, selected oral contributions, poster sessions and social activities.
The conference will be held in the Magnéli Hall, Arrhenius laboratory, Svante Arrhenius väg 16B, Stockholm University.
The scientific program will cover many topics of hypervalent halogen chemistry, including
- Synthesis, structure and bonding
- Applications in organic synthesis
- Mechanistic studies
- Coordination chemistry
- Applications in materials science
- Theoretical and spectroscopic studies
- Industrial applications
- The short program booklet is handed out in the conference bags, and the link to the full Book of abstracts is available at registration.
- Poster presentations are divided into two sessions, find your poster number and session here.
- The excursion will be to the Viking City of Birka! We will go by boat through lake Mälaren, all the way into the Stockholm city center (download program, arrival Stockholm city 17.00).
- Information for chairs, speakers and poster presenters are available.
- The final program is now available!
- Planning your trip to Stockholm? Take the chance to join the Midsummer celebrations!
- Information for poster presentations is now added.
- We’re proud to present an impressive list of speakers for oral contributions!